Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Lists
1. I have a hard time remembering things if I don't write them down
2. I like things organized and planned out
3. The fun of crossing off things you have accomplished
4. David Letterman does it
5. It helps me relieve stress
Top 5 Lists That I Always Keep
1. "To-Do" at work
2. "To-Do" personal
3. "To Buy" groceries and other
4. "Kari List" list of things I need to discuss with my boss whenever I get a chance to sit down with her
5. "Boys That Like Me" -- wait -- that was high school

Top 5 Foods I Love The Most
1. Cookies
2. Cookie dough
3. Macaroni and Cheese
4. Pizza Hut bread sticks dipped in ranch
5. Oreos in milk or Mexican food - couldn't decide - is this cheating? no, i make the rules

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Mentalist
2. Gilmore Girls
3. NCIS
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Project Runway

Top 5 Favorite Musicians/Bands
1. Jessy Lacey (Brand New) and Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin) -- i have the same love for them in my heart they both win first
2. Ben Gibbard- Death Cab, Postal Service
3. Josh Toole- Atlantic
4. A current favorite- A Fine Frenzy
5. KRIS ALLEN! heehhhehehhhehehehehehehe- pump fake- since i'm not ready to admit to that, let's go with The Killers

Top 5 Things That I Love
1. Richie
2. Shopping
3. Football
4. Richie
5. Maps

Top 5 Things That Annoy Me
1. Windshield wipers going too fast for the amount of rain that is actually falling- SERIOUSLY TURN THEM OFF IT HAS STOPPED RAINING HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE YOUR WIPERS MOVING ACROSS YOUR DRY WINDSHIELD
2. World of Warcraft
3. My eyebrows
4. Facebook status updates
5. That our landlord won't let us get a puppy

Top 5 Strange Facts About Me
1. I love lists
2. I am a frugal freak about spending money
3. I don't really like watching movies, especially if there is suspense, people die, or if it isn't a lame romantic comedy
4. I hate tomato sauce blah gag (excpet on pizza)
5. I have to wear special deodorant you put on at night

Top 5 Favorite Places I've Visited/Lived*
1. Hawaii
2. French Riviera
3. Captiva Island
4. Washington DC*
5. Jamaica

Top 5 Things I Do Well
1. Make lists
2. Follow all rules and directions
3. Ride horses
4. Drive
5. Sleep

Top 5 Things I Don't Do Well
1. Argue
2. Speak Spanish
3. Cook
4. Keep in touch
5. Clean the bathtub
This made me laugh several times. And at one point I shouted, "I DID THAT TOO!" (Unfortunately it was the one about making a list of boys that like me... more unfortunately I didn't stop doing that when I graduated high school)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed that you put "keep in touch" as things you're bad at, and I was surprised to see we have nothing in common in television viewing preferences. I hate all of those shows. But I love Pizza Hut breadsticks, so we're still good.