Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ashleigh

so i learned that my friend Ashleigh reads my blog because she commented on my last post. this post is for her.


Dear Ashleigh,

Remember when we went out for your birthday? Remember when you stepped on my foot? (You might not). I didn't want to concern you at the time, since it was your birthday and all, but I think enough time has passed for you to find out the truth.


But really Ash, no hard feelings. The pain and swelling only lasted a week and a half, and now it's almost completed back to normal color.

Oh and I'm sorry about my toenails in the picture. I was planning on getting a pedicure later that weekend but, well, i had to cancel.

Love,
Catharine

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I have to say I was so excited to see this post was to me and then wanted to cry by the end of it.

    Sorry I hurt you :(

    ReplyDelete